8 independent studios and 1 apartment in the center of Sittard which each have their own house number, living room/bedroom(s), kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
The property is located just steps away from the market and the city center of Sittard. Therefore, all daily amenities such as supermarket Albert Heijn, Hema and Kruidvat within walking distance as well as the train station. The object is easily accessible from the N276 (Brunssum, Sittard-Geleen and Echt-Susteren). The slip roads of the A2 (Amsterdam-Maastricht) is about 8km away. The accessibility is very good.
-Year of construction : Origin around 1850.
-Construction : Concrete construction.
-Facades : Natural stone facades, glass facades and brickwork facades with stone.
-Internal partitions : Through structural walls and system walls.
-Roof construction and coverage : Flat roof construction with bituminous roof covering.
-Floors : Wooden floors.
-Frames and glass : Wooden frames with double glazing.
According to the statement of the municipality of Sittard-Geleen, the applicable zoning plan is "Centrum Sittard" The plot has according to this zoning plan the destination "Living" with building indication "specific building indication - municipal monument" with monument number GM201 . All 9 independent living units are also known as such in the Basic Registration of Addresses and Buildings (BAG) and each with the correct function and purpose.
Studio 1 (first floor) - no. 47 Approx 43 m² with shared outdoor space
Studio 2 (floor 1) - no. 47A approx 27 m² with shared outdoor space
Studio 3 (floor 1) - no. 47B ca 25 m² with common outside space
Studio 4 (floor 1) - nr. 47C ca 27 m² with common outside space
Studio 5 (floor 2) - no. 47D approx. 27 m² with shared outdoor space
Studio 6 (floor 2) - nr. 47E approx 24 m² with shared outdoor space
Studio 7 (floor 2) - no. 47F approx. 27 m² with shared outdoor space
Apartment (first floor) - nr. 47G ca 55 m² with private outdoor space
Apartment 2 (first floor) - no. 47H approx 57 m² with own outdoor space
Total ca 309 m²
- All 9 residential units have their own kitchen, toilet and bathroom, cable connection and bell with intercom system.
- There is one (main) connection for GWL. Each housing unit has its own meter cupboard with a meter.
- The property is heated by a traditional gas central heating system with radiators. The first floor has underfloor heating.
- Fire extinguishers, smoke detectors and sufficient emergency exit(s) are present.
- General laundry room on the first floor.
- Roof terrace for general use.
- General bicycle and moped storage on the first floor.
Land area 195 m2
Floor area 309 m2
Built in 1850
Floor area 309 m2