THIS PROPERTY IS OFFERED TO YOU BY geWOON makelaardij.
A compact ready-to-use apartment in the De Heeg district in Maastricht, ideal for starters or as an investment object!
Main entrance with doorbells and intercom. Central Hall.
Via corridor to apartment. Fuse box.
The apartment can be entered from the hallway and offers direct access to the separate kitchen in basic setup of approximately 1.50 mx 4.00 m. From the kitchen, a pantry of approximately 3 m2 is accessible with sufficient storage space. The living room (approximately 5.00 x 3.30 m) is accessible from the kitchen and provides access to the bedroom of approximately 8 m2 with balcony.
The bathroom is accessible from the bedroom and the kitchen. Here is the shower, toilet, sink, white goods connection and central heating installation (approximately 5.5 m2).
- The house is approximately 41 m2.
- Equipped with laminate floor.
- Equipped with double glazing insulating glazing.
- VvE contribution € 175.53 per month excluding advance heating costs.
- Conveniently located near AZM, UM, Randwijk station and roads. Within walking distance of public transport and shopping center De Heeg.
For more information or to make an appointment for viewing, please contact our office (tel: 043-3641040).
Further information / disclaimer
- In order to protect the interests of both the buyer and the seller, it is expressly stated that a purchase agreement with regard to this immovable property is only concluded after the buyer and seller have signed the purchase agreement ("written requirement").
- The period that is included for any agreed termination conditions (eg financing) is usually 4 to 5 weeks after the conclusion of the written purchase agreement.
- The deposit / bank guarantee is 10% of the purchase price. The buyer must deposit this with the notary in question 1 week after the dissolution conditions have expired.
- The buyer is at all times entitled to carry out an architectural inspection or have it carried out for its own account or to consult other advisers in order to obtain a good insight into the state of maintenance.
- All floor plans, indicated dimensions / dimensions / areas and capacity measures are indicative and may deviate from reality. Specifically, we indicate that we do not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
- This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care, but also provided by third parties. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.